- Manage, control and ensure plant accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare monthly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis comparing with Budget and KPIs.
- Provide needed support Director and other Departments Head in developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Develop the necessary management reports to support operational business decisions.
- Support project teams to ensure costs are controlled within Budget and Authority, and that cost control is maintained from inception to completion.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments with competitor.
- Male or female, age 25 - 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Have experience in Accounting or Cost Accounting 0 - 2 years at least.
66 (0)2 338 6000 ต่อ 1831, 1841