- Lead the implementation of TPM LEAN and engineering process for the entire production process
- Leader to support, tracking and monitoring the improvement of each TPM’s project with related department, consistent with annual TPM plan (Master plan, Annual Plan)
- Coordinate and align with Leader of TPM Pillar (8 pillars) to ensure proper Implementation at each TPM stages
- Support & present the projects as TPM coordinator
- Facilitate the activities to support the standardization of all Management system: TS16949
- Utilization of Lean tools, TPM, processes and systems
- Analysis Weakness and strength of each TPM pillars and continuous improvement (CI) using Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) methodology
- Implement Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) to the site.
- Promote improvement projects and activities with the target to reduce the waste in production and report to TPM Headquarter
- Male only !! Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in TPM, LEAN or Process Engineering, in automotive industry will be an advantage
- Good command in English is a must.
- Good knowledge in ISO 14000, TS16949 and OHSAS18001
- Good knowledge and skill in technical problem analyze e.g. 8D report, 5 Why Analyze, Control chart etc.
- Good in leadership, problem-solving skills, analytic skill and decision-making.
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
66 (0)2 338 6000 ต่อ 1831, 1841